Water Quality Analyzer
COMPLETE AND FLEXIBLE SYSTEM FOR A WIDE RANGE OF APPLICATIONS IN
WATER QUALITY MANAGEMENT
Parameters: pH, ORP, Conductivity, Free Chlorine, Turbidity, Dissolved Oxygen, BOD, COD, TOC
Endee provides a wide & extensive range of Water Quality Analyzer Products. These are Multi-parametric Instrument with complete range of Digital Sensors & Expandable as per requirement. It is also equipped with the MODBUS RTU protocol, Ethernet & Data logging. We provide this Analyzer with Inbuilt Graphic LCD Receiver which we can Monitor Reading of the Detected Parameters for further process of Control.
- Graphic Display with LCD Resolution of 320 x 240: This allows the Simultaneous Display of Digital Measurement.
- Internal Data logger: With possibility to store up to 4,00,00,000 Records & Display Stored Data. Data Download to USB PENDRIVE or through RS 485.
- Programmable Analog Outputs: For Repeating the Measurements, with the First & Second Set on the Measurement of the Same Parameter.
- Accepted Digital Input: MODBUS RTU for Set-up, Real Time Data Communication or Download of the Stored Data.
- Field-Replaceable Sensors: Easy to Replace Sensors as per requirement on Fields.
- Expandable Range of Sensor: Whole Range of Sensors is available as per requirement & the Product Engineered to Function normally in Applications.
- Oil ,Food ,Chemical Industries
- Municipal Water Treatment
- Boiler Feed Water
- Oil Refineries
- Food Processing Wash Water
- Raw Water Plants
- Environmental Monitoring
- Monitoring of UV-Disinfection in Water Plants
- Sewage Treatment Plants
- Drinking Water Plant
|Electronic / Processor||Micro-controller|
|Detectable Parameters||pH, ORP, Conductivity, BOD, COD, TOC, Turbidity, UVT, Free Chlorine, Chlorine Dioxide, Nitrates, Dissolves Oxygen|
|Power Supply||230VAC, 50Hz|
|Display Resolution||320 X 240|
|Alarm||4 nos Alarm relays|
|Digital Output||RS 485, MODBUS, Data logging in external USB drive, Ethernet|
|Digital Input||RS 485- MODBUS, 4-20 mA|
|Analog Input||4-20 mA|
|Analog Output||4-20 mA|
|Operating Temp.||0 ~ 55¨¬C|
|Humidity||5% to 90% Rh (non-condensing)|
|Housing / Case||ABS Hi-Impact Plastic|
|Protection Class||IP 65|
|Wireless Data Transfer||ZIGBEE|
|Dimensions||270 x 240 x 150 (LBH)|
The above Parameter and Ranges are only indicative. Endee will build up and supply the analyser with Parameters, range and features to any Practical Configuration.
Note : Specifications and Features will vary with application. The above are established and validated during design, but are not to be construed as test criteria for every product. Due to Endee commitment to research, design and product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice