How to use
- Turn the test lamp toward a flame detector.
- Press operation switch('ON')
- Blinks repeatedly after 30 seconds, 10 seconds is not flashing
- Direct the brightest part of light toward detecting part.
- wait for flame detector operation.
- Typically, a flame detector LED is turned on continously after blinking when they are detecting.
- If a flame detector does not work properly, repeat above 1-4 process with closer access to a flame detector.
- Press operation switch('OFF')
- Cover range and test time depend on makers of detectors. Usually 5 sec. waiting time within 2M.
- Charge after using.
Factors that affect the distance used
Maker of flame detector & window contamination
• Power charging status of test lamp in use.
• For usage from far distance, turn the test lamp toward the center of a detector.
• Cleanness of front window of test lamp(Keep it clean all the time)
|Cover range||3M(max. 5M)|
|Applied detector||UV/IR flame detector (Contact Rezontech, for details.)|
|Continuous operation time||max. 2hours|
|Dimension||145mm X 250mm|
|Charging method|| 1. Connect charging terminal in body to charger
2. Connect AC 220V plug of a charger to a receptacle.
3. In complete discharge, max. 17 hours charging is needed.
※ Charge enough after using.(min. 5 hours)
The above Parameter and Ranges are only indicative. Endee will build up and supply the analyser with Parameters, range and features to any Practical Configuration.
Note : Specifications and Features will vary with application. The above are established and validated during design, but are not to be construed as test criteria for every product. Due to endee's commitment to research, design and product improvement, specifications are subject to change without notice